Tutorials and Scene Files

Fluid Dynamics for CINEMA 4D
paulselhi

Tutorials and Scene Files

Post by paulselhi » 15 Jul 2019, 17:48

Anyone interested in making some money out of tutorials but do not have the time or the inclination to make them. If you have scenes that would be worth a tutorial PM me and we can get our shit together.

Christianz

Re: Tutorials and Scene Files

Post by Christianz » 16 Jul 2019, 21:35

Good idea, but what is the demand?
I wonder what people would like to create with a smoke/fire simulation today. We have seen the explosions, the tornadoes, the clouds and the combustion engine.... When I look around the social media I rather find abstract shapes or motion graphics. Another topic that I have seen a couple of times is rendering. Can I render TFD with the render engine X?

paulselhi

Post by paulselhi » 17 Jul 2019, 03:55

I was thinking so many people make such amazing scenes with TFD and the first question that is often asked is..Tutorial ? Many people do not have the time or inclination to make a tutorial. I can do that. Everyone needs a dollar..why not earn a bit from the art...when you have already done the hard work

Christianz

Post by Christianz » 24 Jul 2019, 14:56

Just saw this topic at the C4DCafe:
https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/forums/topi ... imulation/

So, if somebody has a good ink-in-water scene that may be of interest (maybe more a rendering challenge?)

paulselhi

Post by paulselhi » 25 Jul 2019, 15:46

A gorgeous challenge that perhaps would need driving by realflow or xparticles. A guru in TP maybe ? I recall your Realflow wave tanks..with great fondness..but then again I am ripped right now