Also New to Turbulence FD / Redshift Crash

Greetings all!
I have downloaded the trial version and was following the Dry Ice Effect video in the Learn section of the website. All was going well until I tried to start the ipr or render a frame in Redshift. Instant crash every time. I tried tuning down render settings and turning down some of the simulation settings but I cant seem to stop the crashing. I am on Windows 10 running Cinema 4D R25.117 and Redshift 3.0.66. I have an i7 6850K, 64 GB Ram, 4 X GTX 1080 8GB cards. Machine was built by Puget systems and is absurdly stable so I am quite certain it is user error. I expect I am missing something silly but there didn’t seem to be much in the way of documentation so I just jumped in and did a tutorial. Any ideas would be appreciated because I am excited about the prospect of this plugin.
Thanks!

Try updating your GPU drivers. Try updating to the latest RS.
My TFD Tutorials

Note…AFAIK the trial version will not work with 3rd Party render engines

https://help.jawset.com/en/c4d/

This makes sense. It is unfortunate. I am comparing Turbulence FD to X-Particles and I have heard that Turbulence does much better gaseous simulation but not being able to render makes it difficult to compare. Thanks for the heads up though.

You can render with Advanced render or physical render

This should get you up to speed Turbulence FD Free 45min Tutorial . Cinema 4D Fire Smoke Explosions !!. Link to full tutorial below - YouTube