Download Windows Installer
- Windows 8.1 or later
- Cinema 4D integration requires R20 or later
- GPU simulation requires an Nvidia GPU with CUDA CC 3.5 or later (see CUDA GPUs | NVIDIA Developer).
- Redshift integration in standalone app requires Redshift v3.0.36.
Redshift in C4D is unaffected by this requirement.
- [DFG] Show error messages only on the first node that encounters an error.
- [DFG] Reorganized node classes by geometry type.
- [DFG] Fixed crash when connecting empty bundle ports to some nodes.
- [Particles] Extended default solver to support optional force and mass attributes.
- [Particles] Added Drag And Wind node.
- [Rake] Added pre-compilation.
- [Rake] Added @group attribute to control parameter UI grouping.
- [Templates] Advection was inactive in Particles Through Curl Noise.
- [Templates] Added Flame Thrower.
- [UI] Fixed: CodeEditor was generating diagnostics even when invisible.
- [UI] Fixed: EnumWidget did not handle undo to uninitialized state correctly.
- [UI] Auto-activate fibers when creating a connecting to a bundle port interactively.
- [UI] NodeSelector did not load icons of external nodes.
- [UI] Per-channel or per-fiber parameter sets were not re-used after re-connecting a port.
- [UI] Splitter bar did not drag correctly in some cases.
- [UI] Mouse cursors were not changed/restored correctly wrt. mouse grabbing.
- [Undo] Support undo augmentation for observers of dependent models.
- [Viewport] Fixed framerate drop after graph edits during playback.
- [Volumes] Use Rake backend for Decay.
- [Volumes] Added per-channel parameters to Decay.