Download Windows Installer
- Windows 8.1 or later
- Cinema 4D integration requires R20 or later
- GPU simulation requires an Nvidia GPU with CUDA CC 3.5 or later (see https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-GPUs).
- Redshift integration in standalone app requires Redshift v3.0.36.
Redshift in C4D is unaffected by this requirement.
- [Rake] Added constant module parameters for compile-time feature switches.
- [Rake] Support static-if in struct/table declarations.
- [Settings] Added Preferences/Show Viewport Framerate.
- [Templates] Fixed broken Particles/Simple Fountain template.
- [UI] Fixed occasional crash when closing secondary windows during playback.
- [UI] Include origin and [1,1] when fitting curve to editor viewport.
- [UI] Fixed crash if VolumeGrid stats UI was closed before defered update has completed.
- [Viewport] Fixed stuttering viewport update during super real-time simulations.
- [Voxelize] Ported particle voxelization from C++/CUDA to Rake
- [Voxelize] Added separate intensity parameters for each object/channel pair.
- [Voxelize] Support particle attributes as intensity inputs.