Nebula Test..Just Playing Nothing Final!

Planning a nebula scene and messing around with options. This of course is not what I am after but I may as well put it up as it is quite pleasing and shows potential. Max 289 MV 20mis approx to sim on a Titan X 12GB


Can’t find a way to get rid of that pixelated flickering at the end in the centre. There is no multi scattering here. That may well get rid of it but with massive render times ? Let me try a still.

Duh…I had solved it but when I rendered out I forgot to save then when I saved from picture viewer it seems i saved the wrong render set…was very tired…so may do the lot again but at 5 mins a frame for the final frames it may well be worth while testing this out on redshift, octane and Arnold. Thing is the time saved in GPU rendering ( not Arnold) is offset with the huge load/conversion times for the bcf files…i assume they are being converted to vdb internally

Found the renders !! Here is the new version, no pixelation but I prefer the first !!

This is why I got TFD, to create nebulas. I bought your tutorials, but still learning. Would you mind sharing the file? I also don’t mind donating a bit for the file so I can learn some more.

I have found some files and am rendering out some images and will post them tomorrow. if you give me an idea of the look you want. A donation via pay pal to go towards kit would be welcomed.
A photo.drawing/sketch image would be a good starter

Awesome, thank you! I like to create Nebulas, or recreate them as mush as possible. What you made here is similar along those lines. Eventually, using TFD, I want to recreate this:

Ok if ya fancy chipping in to my kit kitty I can link you to the files I have a couple of other experiments as well and wlil get on to the look you have given in the above., got to buy a power supply at the least a new mic and headphone sett !!

Just did my friend!

1 Like

In your PM …cheers