Turbulence FD Version 2.0?

I’m expecting that we can start previewing in Q3.

3 Likes

That are wounderful news. ^^
Can’t wait to see it.

Keep up the good work lads. :wink:

Jascha plz thats what u said last year :smiley: so many Q3s haha Im joking im just anxious. Please release it even if its beta, im happy to check it out!

You’re right, though, my time estimates suck. Yet, i’m still confident about Q3 2020 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Jascha !

Q3 2020 is still not over . . .

Just curious if you have a little sneak preview of Turbulence FD 2.0 for all of us ?!?

:smiley: :wink:

There are two tech previews in the Showcases category.

Hi Nathan !

Thanks a lot for the hint !

I totally missed that section entries !

Regards
Marcus

You’re welcome. :wink:

Would love to see it! =^…^=___!

Hi
Is there any information about how the new version of the plugin will be distributed?
Will it be free for all users who have already purchased a license for version 1?
Or is it possible to pay extra for updates to version 2?
Or do you need to purchase it separately?

The exact pricing has not been set yet. But there will be staggered upgrade pricing. That means the more recent your purchase of TFD was, the lower the upgrade price will be.

We are in Q4 now.

Previewing began in Q3. You can see the first previews here and here. More are on the way.

3 Likes

What is the status of a LightWave3D version?

Plugins for Lightwave and other host are planned for a phase following the standalone app and C4D plugin.
Until then, the standalone app will allow for workflows with Lightwave similar to how Layout and Modeler interact.

Any chance of LW11 Support ?

The supported host versions and other details of plugins in later phases are not worked out yet.

did a poll on it, so some interest for LW11 / LW2015
https://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php/163605

so is there any date of release ?

I’m expecting to commit to a release date during Q1.

3 Likes