Beta Release v0.2.0

Chris,

I had this error and found if I uninstalled the previous the version first, then the new version would install without this issue. Not sure if this your case.

BC

Thanks BC - Iā€™ve been through the HD and deleted any files I could find, will have another look through though as Iā€™m sure youā€™re right.

The Reactions installer creates the following folders. No files are created outside of these folders.

• %PROGRAMFILES%\Jawset Reactions
  • %PROGRAMFILES%\Maxon Cinema 4D R25\plugins\Reactions
    for all installed C4D versions R20 or newer unless you deactivate it in the installerā€™s options.

The v0.2.0 had an issue when upgrading an installed version. v0.2.0-28 and v0.2.1 should upgrade fine, though.

Good to know. Yeah, the 2.0 to 0.20-28 upgrade is where I got that error.

BTW, is there anyway to render particles with Reactions in Octane like I can in X-particles (i.e. making snow)? Thanks.

Fixed thanks! I ran the old installer, uninstalled then the new one worked fine. User error no doubt :face_with_monocle:

Great, Chris.

This is planned for v0.2.2. Iā€™m not yet sure if the first iteration will work in all 3rd party renderers, it will eventually, though.

Thank you, Jascha. Iā€™ll watch for it and test when available. Now back to regular work.