Doesn’t see Turbulance FD Volume Material

Hello! I am a student currently using Maxon One subscribtion that includes full version Redshift 3.0.50 I use at this moment. I also have a volume license from Jawset Turbulance FD and I am having a problem with Redshift volume material, when I try to select temperature on the scatter chanel its on grey and i cant select any, what could I do? Please help!!! I cannot see the material in Render View is there any solutions? I am using Cinema4D R24

Make sure the RS plugin folder is in the same folder as the TFD plugin folder typically “plugins”. There are some issues with the latest build of TFD for R24 and the latest RS but there is a workaround posted earlier in this forum

There is an issue that prevents current Redshift versions to find TFD. The Redshift Team is working on a fix for an upcoming update. Until then, here is a workaround:

can you please record a video instructions? Because its not very clear, I would appreciate it a lot

Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work for C4D R23.110, the plugin is not visible for cinema after copying r21 plugin file to r23 plugin folder.

These are the steps of the workaround adjusted for R23:

• Install the latest TFD v1.0 1476 for both C4D R23 and R21. If you don’t have C4D R21 installed, when the installer prompts for the C4D folders, select your Desktop folder instead in the R21 row.
  • Copy the file TurbulenceFD_R21_1476.xdl64 from the folder
    C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R21\plugins\TurbulenceFD (or your Desktop)
    to the folder
    C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R23\plugins\TurbulenceFD
  • Rename the folder
    C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R23\plugins\TurbulenceFD
    to TurbulenceFD_C4D_v1-0_1476
  • Restart C4D